Saturday, May 31, 2014

LIEBSTER AWARD FROM HUNNY KITTY [PART 2]

Allahumma say`ala muhammadin wa`ala ai Muhammad.


Assalamualaikum w.b.t.


Kepada Shahoney, sorry sebab lambat jawab liebster award dari awak. Hari ini, segala persoalan awak akan saya jawab satu persatu. Hihi. 

1. What do you think of Hello Kitty?
= Hello kitty is one of my favorite cartoon. Very-very cute and lovely. And this is for you shahoney :)


2. Do you believe in Alien existence?
= hm, 50-50. 
3. Have you ever wonder if you are actually a boy?
= Haha. Sometimes yes sometimes no. 
4. Have you participate in my GA? Click here to join
= No. I will join it tonight. :) 
5. Are you overweight,medium or thin?
= i'm thin. 

6. What do you think of my blog? (i love your question)
= Simple, sweet and  I love your blog's theme, Hello kitty. Also your 'Kuresya'. 
7. What are you doing right now? Take Picture please....hehehe
= ahaa. Update my blog~


8. Island or Highland?
= Both?
9. Do you like extreme sports?
= No. But i like watch extreme sport. hihi 
10. Have you click like for this page? (If NO, please do so.. :P)
= Yuhuu, already done. :* 

No comments:

Post a Comment